Thursday, February 6, 2014

True Happiness!

This week was awesome! We were very busy and we had a lot of fun. We went on exchanges, we had leadership council, and we also had stake conference. It was a great week! We are still teaching Doug and he is doing really well, I love that kid. We are also teaching Megan, she is great and super solid. We were very blessed this week, we were part of so many miracles! We found many new people to teach and we are working hard. I love serving here in Montgomery, this truly is the best mission in the whole world. I love the Porters and I love the people here.  The gospel of Jesus Christ gives hope to people, it gives them a purpose in life, and it truly blessed them, as we live the principles of the gospel that is when we find true happiness. I am excited for the coming week, we have a lot going on! Thanks for all your prayers and all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment