Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I am staying in Montgomery!

This week was great!   We worked hard and we were able to be apart of many miracles.  We are still teaching Megan and she is doing great!  Doug is also doing really well.  Jim is a miracle.  Out of nowhere we got a call from one of the members and she told us she is dating a guy that wants to hear the lessons!  We have been teaching him since last Sunday and he is doing great.  His girlfriend is awesome too, she has got to be the best member missionary out there, she has been so helpful.  I am excited for this coming week.  We got transfer calls today and Elder Foster is leaving and I am staying in Montgomery, I am so happy I get to stay.  Montgomery is the best and I love it!  Thanks for all your support and all your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment