Monday, February 10, 2014

Im supposed to be here!

I had another amazing week here in Montgomery!!! We had a pretty crazy week actually. I went on exchanges, we had interviews, a zone training, and a specialized training this week! It was awesome! We are still working with Megan and with Doug and they are both doing great! Megan is 16 years old and her boyfriend is in our ward and she has been a lot of fun to teach and we have had many powerful experiences with her. We actually had a lesson at a member's house on Saturday and that went very well. Doug is also doing great, he is 17 years old and he came to church yesterday and enjoyed it. I am excited for them, they are awesome and I love them. We have been apart of many miracles this week and it truly is amazing! I love serving here in Ohio and there is no place I would rather be... I know the Lord has called me here for many reasons but I know without a doubt I am supposed to be here. I love the people and I love serving the Lord!!!
"God helps us to recognize the opportunities we have every day to touch lives in small and simple ways."


Here is my sweet zone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment