Monday, February 24, 2014

New Companion!


This week was awesome!!! I got a new companion. His first name is actually Spencer. His name is Elder Barnett. He is way cool. His is from Ogden Utah and he is the same age as me. A lot has changed in our zone and I am excited to work with all the new Elders and Sisters in the zone. Jim is getting baptized this Saturday! I am excited for that. He is super solid and he is even more excited then I am. We will be meeting with him tonight again and will get everything set up. We are still working with Megan and Doug. We have found a lot of new investigators as well. We are staying super busy and I am super excited for another great week! Thanks for all your prayers and all your support!

"Hard things are put in our way--not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength."


No comments:

Post a Comment