Monday, January 27, 2014

Blessed us!

This week was amazing!  On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Zeigler.  He came to our area and we had a lot of fun.  It was about 6 degrees and we were on foot all day.  We talked to a lot of people and met some interesting people, it was great!  We met Doug that day!  His dad is a less active member and he just moved into the area.  His dad is such a great guy and has a testimony, he is just struggling physically.  Doug is 16 years old.  When I met him we just clicked, it was so cool.  He said a prayer before we left and it was the most heart felt prayer I have ever heard in my life.  I am excited to see him progress.  We also met a guy named George who we are teaching also a lady named Doris.  They live close to one another and they are awesome!  We had zone conference that lasted 9 hours!  It was so long but it was so good, I learned much.  President and Sister Porter are amazing and I love them.  The vision and goal that the Porters' have for Cincinnati is truly amazing.  I love serving here and I am super excited for this week. The Lord truly blessed us this week and I am so grateful for that.  Prayer works!  I can testify to that!  I love you all, thanks for all your help and all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment