Monday, January 6, 2014

Freezing!

What a great week in Ohio! It is freezing cold today! -2 degrees! The coldest weather I have ever experienced. I love it though.  The Bengals lost yesterday and that was a bit of a dagger because everyone here are Bengals fans. So Elder Moore went home on Thursday and we said good bye to him Wednesday. New years eve was really fun. We had to be in early and it was Elder Moore's last night so we talked about things and still got to bed on time!! So it was Elder Foster and I for a couple days and we had a ton of fun and found a lot of new people to teach. Then today a missionary in our zone received his visa and he left today to Brazil so we now have his companion! So it is still a trio, which I love because it makes everything so much more fun. It is a little more difficult to teach but I have really enjoyed being with two other comps. Transfer meeting will be this Thursday, I think I am going to get transferred again. So hold off on the letters and stuff for a bit and I will let you know where I am next Monday. So Laura the lady we are teaching picked up pneumonia so we have been praying for her. We were able to meet with a kid named Rodney this week. He is really cool and we are excited to see him progress. The weather is cold but it is not stopping us!  It has given us opportunities to serve and to show people what we believe by the way we act! It is awesome, I love serving the Lord and I love Cincinnati! Thanks for all your prayers and all your support!

New Comp. Elder Soper on the left
Elder Moore last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment