Monday, January 13, 2014

Transfers?

This week was crazy!!! I was told on Wednesday I was leaving Montgomery. So I packed everything up and we went to transfers the next day. I got called right back to Montgomery with the same companion! So we drove back and unpacked! It was pretty funny. So I am still with Elder Foster in Montgomery Ohio! I love it here though, its the best! Sister Sofele is serving in the same ward as me! I see her about 3 times a week at meetings and stuff! So thats pretty cool. So this week has been awesome. Thursday was transfers and we also had a meeting with President Porter and the stake president and many of the bishops in the stake. It was a super powerful meeting and we discussed the vision and the goal for our stake. It was such a great experience. We also had leadership training on Friday! We went to the mission home and President and Sister Porter gave some amazing training. I love them, they are such great people and the more I get to know them the more respect and love I have for them. We are working with Laura, Taylor, Maria, and Gena this week! I am excited to teach them! So on Saturday January 18th our mission is doing a media split day! So members of our ward are going to spend the whole day with us! They will be taking pictures and putting them on facebook/intagram/twitter! They will be taking about 4 pictures an hour. With each post they will be bearing their testimony or inviting people to hear our message. We are doing this in response to the Book of Mormon play that is now coming to Cincinnati. So be watching for me on facebook or twitter or whatever! The members will #mormon #mediasplit on every picture so look for that. This idea will capture people's attention and the work is going to explode! The Lord is hastening his work as it says in Doctrine Covenants 88! The vision is clear and I am so excited to be apart of this great work! Jesus Christ is at the head of this work and this church!
Please do not be shocked

Cincinnati famous chili (Skyline Place)

No comments:

Post a Comment