Monday, June 2, 2014

Serving the Lord!

This week was awesome! Some crazy things have happened but its been super fun! We have found a lot of new people to teach. One dude we found let us come back the next day and teach his sister-in-law... it went very well at the beginning but then we brought out a pamphlet with Jesus on it and she got super mad because Jesus "was not white" haha. We told her the more important thing is what Jesus did for us. She didn't really listen but our investigator did, so that was cool. We also had the opportunity to give an investigator a church tour on Saturday! It was awesome and very spiritual. She has two kids and they loved it as well. After the church tour we taught the Restoration. I bore my testimony that I know that the church that Jesus Christ originally set up is now back on the earth today with the same blessings and gifts that were once on the earth. Then the little 9 year old boy cut me off and said... and we are sitting in that church right now. It was a super powerful experience and the spirit was so strong. They came to church the next day and enjoyed it! I love serving here in Kentucky, it is the best! I love serving the Lord and I am excited for another week!

"Walk with the Lord, and you'll always be going in the right direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment