Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Year Mark!

This week was so awesome! The weather was great, my companion and I spent a lot of time on our bikes and we talked to a lot of people. We had a great zone conference this week and we got to hear from President Porter.  So usually p-day is on Monday but President Porter switched it on us to Tuesday so we could find new investigators to get baptized in the month of June.  We went to the park, talked to everyone and found quite a few people, the Lord really did bless us. I am past my year mark, its crazy to think, the year flew by.  So the other day we were waiting at the bus station and there was some dude walking around, we went up and talked to him... his name is Tim and he is about 23 years old. He was wearing a cut off shirt and he told us to call him T Daddy cause he is a rapper. It was funny, I told him we would love to hear him one of these days! He got pretty excited. So we are going to stop by T Daddy soon and share a message, hopefully he can rap about what we teach him! Things are great here in the Promised Land of Kentucky! WE are teaching Marcus and some others right now!  I am excited for the coming week. Thanks for all your prayers and all your support! Much love!

"God's love is shown in the way we live....in the acts of kindness we willing do for others."
Town I am serving in!



No comments:

Post a Comment