Monday, May 19, 2014

Tell everyone who you are!

8713 Preakness Dr. 
Florence Kentucky 41042

I got transferred to Kentucky!!!!! The promise land!!!!! It really is, I love it here in Florence. Such great people and such a great atmosphere. I truly am so blessed to be here. So this past week I moved down to Northern Kentucky, received my new companion Elder Bloxham and got to work! We started out finding! We found a lot of new people to teach. Kentucky really is how it is portrayed in the movies, I love it. The ward here is great, I am going to love this transfer. The first day I got here we visited a recent convert and we talked to this man named Lenney who lives by the recent convert. We are now teaching him. He is a big guy with a sweet red beard! He bought us some ice cream the other day, it was great. He is a perfect example of what the people are like here in Kentucky. I also had the blessing of working in downtown Dayton for a day. A funny story that happened in Dayton, we got on the bus and started to talked to everyone! The bus driver got mad at me cause I was bouncing around seat to seat talking to everyone about the Book of Mormon. He said stop going around introducing yourself... you have done it so many times, STOP. He said if you want everyone to know who you are just stand up and tell everyone. So I did. It was sweet. I stood up and everyone's eyes were on me. I introduced myself and told the people what we do as missionaries and gave a short summary of the Book of Mormon. It was so awesome, one of the coolest experiences on my mission. I love the work, I am doing good and I am so happy to be here in the promise land of Kentucky!!!!


"He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them."

No comments:

Post a Comment