Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day!

Mother's day was so awesome! It was so good to hear from a lot of you. I am leaving Montgomery, I have been here for 6 months and I am now leaving... I am kinda sad, I love the ward and I love the people here but I am super excited for my new area and my new companion! So this week was sweet! We did quite a bit of service, we helped out a family with a diabetes fundraiser downtown. We drove right next to the Bengals and the Reds stadium, it was great! The other day we were visiting Steve, one of our awesome investigators and at the end of the lesson we asked him to say the prayer... he said the most meaningful heartfelt prayer I have ever heard... it was from the heart. He is going through a hard time and he just talked to God about it. It was a very powerful moment and the spirit was strong. We pointed that out to him and told him that God heard his prayer and that He loves him and wants him to be happy. He was able to make it to church on Sunday, it has been awesome to teach him. We invited him to be baptized and to lead his family into the waters of baptism. He said he would and he would like to actually baptize his kids, the spirit was so strong! I have been so blessed to be serving here in Montgomery and I am excited to leave and to grow and learn some more! Love you and thanks for all your prayers and all your support!
Bowling on P-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment