Monday, June 23, 2014

Privilege to teach!

We just got transfer calls and I am staying another 6 weeks in the Promised Land! I love it and I am so excited! This week was awesome. Zach and Valerie got baptized, it was such a blessing and a privilege to teach them, they were prepared by the Lord! It has been hot and humid here in Kentucky but I am enjoying it! We are working hard and we are seeing the hand of the Lord in our lives everyday. We had a cool experience the other day... we were visiting Marcus and he had a friend over at his house. We told his friend what we do as missionaries and told him a brief explanation about what we believe... then Marcus bore a strong testimony about how the church and how Book of Mormon has blessed his life. His friend wanted to learn more and so we taught him and he came to church. Marcus is awesome, he is always so excited to bear his new testimony. He is reading the Book of Mormon with his friend and things are going good. We also have been teaching Orra and her family. They came to church this Sunday and are doing really well! I am loving the work here in Kentucky, its the greatest. I love being an instrument in the Lord's hand. Thanks for all the prayers and all the support you have given me!



No comments:

Post a Comment