Monday, June 30, 2014

Newport Kentucky!

This week was awesome! Its been super hot and humid and I love it. I went on an exchange on Friday, I went to Newport Kentucky... it was so fun! Newport is right on the Ohio River and there are so many people there! We went on the river side and there is a sweet food place that we stopped at and got a grilled cheese donut it was delicious. We walked everywhere that day and met some awesome people! In our area things are looking great, we are still working with Orra and her family and we have been finding a lot of people to teach. Another super exciting thing that's happening... our church building is under construction so we will now be meeting in a Presbyterian church! Starting this Sunday, its going to be interesting inviting people to church and explaining but it will be cool. My comp got bit by a dog yesterday that was no good, it was a pit bull too! but he is good. Life in Kentucky is awesome, I love serving here. I have really learned to enjoy the simple things in life on my mission. Count your blessings and be happy, that is why we came to earth... to find joy and to prepare to meet God. Thanks for all that you do, thanks for the prayers and the support. Much love!

"Kindness  means doing a lot of little things kindly and always, not just a big thing now and then."

No comments:

Post a Comment