Monday, July 29, 2013

The church is true!

This week was good! The new missionaries in the zone are really cool, I love them! We were able to give service this week to a guy named Tom. He is so funny! He goes from garage sale to garage sale just buying stuff and keeping it, he has so much stuff, its crazy! We emptied out his shed, it was full of toys, vacuums, clothes, everything and anything. We actually were able to snag a dumbbell which was sweet! So I checked yesterday and I have already gained 5 pounds since I left! That is not good, but I am eating healthy, for the most part. Its probably 5 pounds of muscle ha ha. Anyway we taught Danny a lesson this week and he had a crazy experience while he was traveling! He told us all about it and he said this Book of Mormon is different... Its got some power that really helped me out as I struggled in my travels. He is such a great guy, I love him.  We are working on getting him to church!!!! I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God. The church is true! Thanks for all your help and support.

"To do today's work well and not bother about tomorrow is the secret of accomplishment."       William Osler

No comments:

Post a Comment