Monday, July 1, 2013

Lightning strikes!

We are officially part of the Cincinnati Ohio mission today!!!! Our area covers Indiana, Ohio, and even some of Kentucky! I am super pumped!!! I will stay in Muncie for a while though... I love it here. I don't have much time today. We are going to go play some ball in the park with some neighborhood ballers. We are playing real street ball!! This week was good, we didn't have that many lessons, we are always searching for people to teach! The other day we were walking home after visiting a house and it started raining on us bad!!! We were soaking wet! From head to toe, like we just got out of a pool. On the way home lightning came 2 feet away from my companion and I, it was insane! We jumped so bad and started screaming it was sweet. It was so nice though, I love the rain especially after a hot day. Then the other day we were talking to this lady and her dog started sniffing my leg... no big deal. We kept talking and then my companion yells and looks down... the dog peed all over my shoe ha ha. The mission is awesome, the people here are great, I love them. We really are so blessed everyday and I see that more and more on my mission. I love teaching the first lesson about Joseph Smith, it is my favorite. I look forward to teaching investigators about that every single time! I am learning and growing so much, I love you all, thanks for all your support and help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment