Monday, August 5, 2013

Families!

This week was a good one! I have been in Indiana for 2 months now, its crazy to think that. We have 3 people on a baptism date this month, we are super excited! Lester is doing really good, he reads 5 chapters out of the Book of Mormon everyday, he is such a good guy! The work is progressing, I am lucky to be in Muncie Indiana, I love it. It is hard at times but it is definitely worth it! We had a lesson with this guy that really likes dragons, he had pictures and little statue things every where, it was pretty funny. We meet very interesting people out here that's for sure. We are doing good though! Phil's family sent me letters the other day and I loved them, thank you so much, they meant a lot! I love hearing from the family. Being out here makes me realize how amazing and how blessed I really am to have such a great family. I miss you all! I love you all, choose the right. Count your many blessings! Church is true, families can be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment