Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday!

I am the big one nine now!!!! Birthdays are definitely different on the mission. It was good though. I went to ward council, sacrament, and a priesthood meeting at night, but they were good. A member in the ward asked me what I wanted for dinner so we had chocolate chip pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and watermelon! It was awesome, exactly what I wanted. She was so good to me yesterday, she made me a chocolate cake too, it was a great dinner. Four other sets of missionaries were there too and they all sang to me, it was awesome! Then I opened my package from my family at night, it was fun! This week has been good though. We were knocking on some doors one night and were having no success whatsoever. Then just about when we were ready to leave we knocked on one more door. They let us in and we taught The Restoration, it was awesome, it was such a great experience and the spirit was so strong! The mission is awesome. The church is true! Thanks for all the letters and all the support!


Birthday Package!

No comments:

Post a Comment