Monday, February 9, 2015

Temple Trip!

What an amazing week! We have been super busy and have not stopped. We got done with zone conference this week. These past couple weeks have been the craziest weeks on my mission but we were able to accomplish everything we needed to, it was a miracle. Then on Saturday we had the blessing of going to the Louisville temple with our recent convert Heather, it was awesome! It was a mission recent convert temple trip. I was able to see a lot of missionaries and recent converts from my past areas, it was the coolest. President Porter was baptizing all the recent converts and Heather was able to get baptized for her mother, it was the coolest thing ever! Elder Carter and I were able to do confirmations.  Sunday we had a great day at church and then we went out and found a lot of new people to teach. We found a new family to teach and I cant wait to see them progress! Terrah is doing good, we fasted for her on Sunday and she is working on quitting smoking! We have another lesson with her tonight, I am excited! Life is good here in Cincinnati, I am loving it! Its a blessing to be a representative of Jesus Christ at this time. I am learning and growing so much everyday.

Louisville Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment