Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow!

Miracles are happening everywhere! We have seen so many, its awesome. This week was crazy! We had so much snow! It snowed like 7 inches. We were sliding everywhere. We were actually teaching the Briggs the other day and we were waiting for the dad to get home and we went sledding with the kids for like 15 minutes it was so much fun. Then we had a solid lesson with the Briggs, I love that family. We went on a couple exchanges and we are still working with Terrah, she is getting baptized on March 7th, we are stoked!  We had a great lesson with her and at the end we gave her a blessing and the spirit was strong, it was a powerful moment. We are still working with Christina and a kid named Tony. He is awesome! Tony is 21 and his mother is a member! Life is so good and I am so happy! You probably won't hear from me next week, we have transfers so I'll get a new companion soon! I am sending another one home, its crazy! That's 4 missionaries I have sent home! ha ha I hope all is well. I love you, thanks for all the prayers and all the support!

"In the long run, people hit only what they are aiming at. Therefore... they had better aim for something high. 
                                       Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment