Monday, February 2, 2015

Powerful!

What an amazing week here in the Great Ohio! I am loving it and things are going great. We have had zone conference all week long and we are finishing them up this week. We are super excited! They have been going well and they have been powerful! It has been a blessing being with all the missionaries. We also had Stake Conference this week! That went super well. We taught Terrah right before the Sunday afternoon session and we had a great lesson with her. We also were able to find a couple families to teach. Its been a crazy busy week but I have definitely seen the Lord's hand in His work and it is such a blessing to be here at this time. We will be going to the temple this week with some recent converts Heather and Randall. That should be a super awesome experience. President Porter gives a talk to all the recent converts before they do baptisms for the dead, I am sure it is going to be powerful and I can't wait. I also had the opportunity to see some members from the West Chester ward the other day (my second area). I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true, it has changed my life and it has changed many others that I have been working with. I love you all thanks for all the prayers and support.

JoJo Baptism!

Tony a recent convert in Montgomery!

No comments:

Post a Comment