Monday, December 15, 2014

Western Hills Ohio!

New Address  5311 Lees Crossing #2 Cincinnati, OH 45211

I have been transferred to Western Hills OHIO!!!! I can't believe I am back in Ohio. I love it here and it has been a crazy week. I am back with my old companion Elder Barnett and I am also with an Elder Stoddard. I was called to be an Assistant to President Porter. When I got here we were working with a lady named Heather she got baptized on Sunday! She brought up a couple concerns on Friday but we were able to help her overcome them and her husband who is also a recent convert was able to baptize her! Such a great baptism. We are working with a couple other families right now and things are looking great. I am excited for Christmas, it will be awesome. I love the Western Hills ward. I met some of them on the Christmas party on Saturday and then most of them on Sunday. I am going to love it here, I already do. This week we will be going on a exchanges and we have a couple Christmas Conferences. I am excited for them.  Things are looking great and I am happy to be back in Cincinnati. I have seen miracles everyday and I love seeing the hand of the Lord in His work. You just have to look for it, cause its always there. Thanks for all the help and support, you are amazing.

"Take pride in how far you've come.  
Have faith in how far you can go."


No comments:

Post a Comment