Monday, December 22, 2014

Always remember!

Merry Christmas everybody! It has been a crazy week here! On Tuesday we had a Christmas Conference in Montgomery, then that night we went on exchanges in Fort Wayne Indiana, then we had Christmas Conference in Muncie Indiana! My old area! I visited a couple of my favorite people while I was there, it was the coolest. I love that place with all my heart, its been about 18 months since i have been there! On Friday and Saturday we worked with Molly and Kevin, they are recent converts in the ward. We also worked with Randall and Heather. She was confirmed a member of the church on Sunday. During Priesthood, Randall bore an amazing testimony about how his baptism has changed his whole life!  Randall is a recent convert of about 3 months and his wife (Heather) was baptized last week. We have been seeing them and things are going great. We have also been working with Mckel and Sarbarina. They will be getting baptized this Saturday!  I am loving life and we are staying super busy! I am excited for Christmas, we will be spending time with the Porters and a couple other members in our ward.  Always remember the true meaning of Christmas and share that with others, there is no greater joy. You will be happier!!! I love you, thanks for all the prayers and all the support! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment