Monday, August 25, 2014

This work is true!

This week was awesome! We had so much fun! We did a lot of teaching this week. We have some awesome investigators. Jeremy is doing great and he is getting baptized this weekend, we are super excited for him. He is so awesome, he is loving the Book of Mormon and he loves church as well. We have been giving him reading assignments and he loves doing the readings, he has been prepared by the Lord and it is such a blessing to see. It has been super hot this week, very very humid. I love it though and I would say I am used to it. Oh yeah... on Monday we have a conference call with the whole mission and President Porter announced that we are all going to a Cincinnati Reds game on September 8th! I am super pumped, its going to be the funnest thing ever, I cannot wait! Elder Bloxham is a huge baseball guy so we were jumping up and down when he announced that. So we are excited. So many amazing things are happening here in Kentucky. We are finding so many people that have been prepared by the Lord, its truly amazing. We also had the chance to help a member of our ward do the ice bucket challenge, it was so funny. The Lord is truly blessing us here in the Promised Land! I am doing great and this work is true. Christ is at the head of it and I know that to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment