Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Felt the spirit!

This week was full of miracles. First of all... Jeremy got baptized! It was truly a miracle. He is such a humble guy and he is so awesome. It was a powerful baptism. After he was baptized he just stood there for a minute and looked up.... he was looking towards heaven and he felt the spirit. After that he bore an amazing testimony. It was like a song/recited thing. It was so cool. He has MS and he has been through so much in his life and he was just able to bare strong testimony of how Christ has helped him out through all his struggles.  We are also working with an investigator John, he is such a great guy and he really wants to make changes in his life. He knows the Book of Mormon is true, he has felt the spirit! The Lord through us... is helping him quit smoking. He will stop soon, because the Lord has power to do anything. I know that to be true. The Lord hears and answers our prayers. The Lord has truly blessed us here in the Promised Land, I love doing the Lords work, it brings so much happiness and I am changed because of it. That is the coolest thing about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.... we can change, we can lay our old selfish selves aside and become new. Become a new person, change, become better, become happier, and become more like our Savior. I love it, I am always working on improving and becoming better and it truly is a blessing. My companion and I talk about it all the time. We have so much fun here, we meet so many amazing people and we love them. I am doing great and i am excited for another amazing week!! I get to go to the REDS game next Monday and I am pumped!!!!!!! I cannot wait.  Look for me on ESPN!! haha love you all, thanks for all your prayers and all your support!!

Jeremy baptism
"Therefore,  O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day."


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment