Monday, August 11, 2014

The Lord's Vineyard!

This week was another amazing week here in the Promised Land of Northern Kentucky. We found some awesome new investigators and we are still teaching Zach and Emily. They are doing awesome, they came to church and they enjoyed it. They are the coolest young family ever. They are so humble and they believe that the message we share will bless their family. AND THEY ARE RIGHT. The message of the Restoration of the Gospel blesses families! I have seen it bless so many people's lives and I have seen it bless their families as well. I have seen this gospel bless my family, I have seen the fruit in my life and I really do know that this in Christ's church. We received a challenge from President Porter to read the Book of Mormon with our companion every night and highlight specific things. Elder Bloxham and I have been doing it and it has brought us closer together as a companionship and it has helped our work! The Book of Mormon is true, it is the word of God. I am so happy and excited I get to share that message with everyone! I have been so blessed to serve in this part of the Lord's vineyard! My testimony has grown so much and I am loving life. Today we are having a zone fun day and we are having a barbecue and playing some basketball, ultimate Frisbee, and having a great time. I am so happy to be here serving the Lord! Thanks for all the prayers and support!

"There is only one day that you and I have to live for, and that's today.  There is nothing we can do about yesterday except repent.  The thing for us to do when we arise from our beds as God gives us a new day, is to take whatever comes to our hands, and do it to the best of our ability."   Harold B. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment