Monday, April 7, 2014

Let Him guide & direct you!

This week was awesome! We found a lot of new people to teach, the Lord has really blessed us. General Conference was so amazing, I loved every second of it. The first session we went to a member's with our investigator Denise and she seemed to really like it. Then we went to  church for the second session and priesthood. Doug came to priesthood and he enjoyed it Then Sunday morning we went to another member's with Doug he is doing really well. Then for the last session we went to a less actives house and watched it with his family. It was great!!!! I love the prophet and the apostles, they are so amazing and like I said last conference.... general conference is like the super bowl for missionaries! It is the greatest.We have a lot going on this week. We have zone meeting and specialized training so I am going to be super busy! It truly is amazing to be a tool in the Lord's hand, to let him guide you and direct your every move,  we are seeing miracles. I love the work and I love the Lord. I know this is the true church and Jesus Christ is at the head of it. As I will be doing repeatedly... make sure to review your notes from conference and don't be just hearers but be doers!!! Love you all, thanks for all your support and all your prayers. 
"Get your tools ready; God will find the work."

No comments:

Post a Comment