Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter!

This week was awesome! Denise is doing well and is getting baptized this Friday, we are super excited for that, she is such a sweet lady! Easter was great, it was such a blessing to go around this week and talk to people about what Easter is all about. We actually talked to a less active member that had no idea what Easter was... it was pretty funny. He was asking about bunnies and eggs and asked what all that had to do with Christ being resurrected. It was an interesting conversation! He is a good guy though and it was fun talking to him. There was a short clip on mormon.org that was very powerful that we showed to everyone, it was great! Celebrating what Christ has done for us and for me personally has really helped me out on my mission. Knowing that somebody has been through what I am going through on a mission has very much been a blessing to me. As I have relied on my Heavenly Father and the atonement of Jesus Christ I have turned sorrow to joy and pain to happiness. I am so blessed to be here in Cincinnati, my new home, I love it here! I love the people and I love the ward I am serving in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment