Monday, March 31, 2014

Investigators!

This week was awesome!!! We had quite a few investigators at church which always makes for a good Sunday! Denise was there which was awesome. We have been working with her a lot this week. We actually found her moving another investigators table into Denise's house. We then just talked to Denise for a while and she told us to come back and she would love to learn more. She is such a sweet lady and she enjoyed church on Sunday. Doug was also there and he brought his brother Chris which was cool. Doug keeps bringing his family, its cool to see! He has 12 brothers and sisters so he has a lot of options. So this week has been pretty cold but it is warming up which i am super excited for. We also have general conference this week which i am sooooo excited for. I cant wait to hear from the apostles and prophets, the people we talk about everyday! We are also going to do a lot of finding this week with the warm weather coming up. We had transfer calls today and I am staying another six weeks here in Montgomery!!! I am I love it here, it is my home. I love the people! I am super excited for this coming week. Thanks for all your prayers and all your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment