Monday, December 2, 2013

Montgomery!

Sorry I don't have much time today. I am now serving in Montgomery Ohio. I love it here. I am in a trio with Elder Foster and Elder Moore. We had a great week this week. I got to be a part of Tony's baptism. They have been teaching him for a while and I got to teach him the last couple days before his baptism. It was awesome! He is such a stud and has a super good testimony. We are doing well. Thanksgiving was awesome, I ate a ton! The Lord is blessing us and I am seeing more and more blessings everyday. Love you all, thanks for all your prayers and all your support!

"A grateful heart....comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives."  

9213 Deercross Pkwy. Apt. 1A
Blue Ash, OH 45226

Trio (Elder Foster & Elder Moore)
Baptism of Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment