Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Caroling!


I had another great week here in Montgomery Ohio! We had a pretty crazy storm this week and we got quite a bit of snow. Actually it wasn't that much but for the people in Cincinnati it is a lot. It snowed like 4 inches or so, it was awesome. We only had sacrament meeting yesterday, the other classes got cancelled. Yesterday was really fun, we went Christmas caroling to a couple of the members of the ward. We also had the ward Christmas party on Saturday and the family we have been teaching was able to make it! They had a great time. We are teaching Racheal, Ngula, and we call her Momma. They are from the Congo. They are the sweetest people on earth and I am excited to teach them this week. We are actually going over today to help them paint. I am doing great and having a lot of fun. Miracles are happening everyday and I get to be apart of this great work, it truly is amazing. The Lord is blessing us in so many ways! Thanks for all the prayers and all the support. Love you all!

"He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies.  He fills my life with good things!"    Psalm 103:4,5


No comments:

Post a Comment