Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving!

Another great week in Ohio! I got the call this morning and I am being transferred! I can't believe it, I feel like I just got here. I don't know where too yet but I will find out tomorrow morning. I am sad but also super excited! I have loved serving here in West Chester, but I am up for a new adventure. This week we got the chance to teach Bob, he is the man that we found when we randomly knocked on one house and he said he was interested! It was a super good lesson and I am excited for him. I am really excited for Thanksgiving, it will be awesome. I don't know where I will be yet but I am excited. This week at church we spoke in sacrament meeting, it was awesome, I spoke on Our Purpose as missionaries and I tied it in with the members, it went well. We had a family show up to sacrament meeting, it was so awesome!!!! It was John and Teri's family. They had us over for dinner a couple weeks ago and they made it to church yesterday, it was so cool to see them there. The church is true!! There is nothing better then missionary work! Love you all. Thanks for all the prayers and all the support. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

"God's love is shown in the way we live....in the acts of kindness we willingly do for others."

No comments:

Post a Comment