Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Power of the Book of Mormon!

This week and a half has been awesome! So many things have happened and the Lord has really been blessing us. We have been working with Rusty ever since I got to Muncie and he is going to be baptized next Saturday, I am super excited for that. He is doing so good and he has seen the Book of Mormon help him out and bless his life, it is awesome. We went over one day and he hadn't been reading the Book of Mormon, and he had questions and he really didn't look or sound like he wanted to be baptized. So that lesson we focused entirely on the Book of Mormon, the next time we went over his whole countenance changed... it was unreal.  The Book of Mormon has that power and that effect on people, its awesome. So I got a call today from President and I am being transferred tomorrow!!! I will no longer be in Muncie. Crazy stuff, I felt like I just got here. I am also going to be training a brand new missionary! I am a bit nervous but its all good. If I put my trust in the Lord everything will work out. I know that to be true. I will let you know where I am on Monday. So I will have a new address! Its good hearing from all of you. Thanks for all your help and support. Church is true.

"To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."  Anatole Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment