Monday, September 16, 2013

Experimenting on the word!

Ohio is awesome! Cincinnati is famous for their chili and we were able to try some on Wednesday, it was pretty good!! The work is coming along, we are doing a lot of finding! The area is pretty spread out and we are doing our best to find those that the Lord has prepared for us. We actually ran into a man that did not believe in God. We were able to talk to him and we read to him Alma 34 when it talks about just experimenting on the word. So he said he would. We gave him a Book of Mormon and we are going to see how it goes, I am excited for him, he was willing to listen and to try it out. My first district meeting was last Wednesday and it went well. In the middle of it President and Sister Porter came in which was pretty intimidating, but it went well. The Porters are the best, I love them. This week we did a mission wide fast and we have been seeing so many miracles! Its amazing, we have seen them as a companionship and the Lord is blessing us greatly. We also received a challenge from President Porter to start over the Book of Mormon and finish by November 4th! So we are excited about that and I am keeping up on my reading. This week was awesome, I am excited for another! The Lord is blessing us in so many ways, I am doing well and I am super happy to be here in West Chester!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment