Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm in Ohio now!

This week has been crazy. I am in OHIO now!!!! I live in a town called West Chester. It is beautiful! Rolling hills that can be really fun or a pain to bike on. The area is very wealthy. The ward is awesome! I love my new companion, he is from upstate New York! He is actually a visa waiter.... he is heading to Brazil once it comes.  We got double transferred into the area and I am the district leader of only sister missionaries! Crazy stuff! It will be fun though. I am looking forward to a great week! We are getting used to the area and we are riding our bikes everywhere, we do not have a car, its good though cause we will be in shape. This has been a big change but with change always comes growth and I am growing so much and trusting in the Lord in everything I do. I am super excited to be here in Ohio and I am excited to get the work rolling.The work is progressing that is for sure! We had 40 new missionaries and 40 more are coming next transfer! Its so awesome, the work is hastening and I am right in the middle of it, I am so lucky to be serving at this time. Thank you for all your help and support. You are in my prayers. The church is true!


"When we are united in the gospel, the Lord shows the world His character through us."
                                                                         Lorenzo Snow
New Companion!
Elder Hanks new address is 6736 Lakeside Dr. West Chester, OH 45069 Apt. 101E

No comments:

Post a Comment