Saturday, May 23, 2015

Solid Week!

We had such a solid week!!! I loved it. We had a couple new missionary trainings, it was awesome. The Porters took us out to eat this on Friday, that was fun and i also got to play a little football, it was the greatest. But more importantly... Nick and Narashaey are on date to get baptized this weekend!!! I am so excited for them, they are doing so awesome. Especially Nick! He is reading in the Book of Mormon and he is truly wanting a personal relationship with God and its super cool to witness his strong desire and his real intent. His sister Narasheay is 9 years old and she loves church, its so cool to see the family light up when we come over and teach them. We went over last night and had dinner and taught the Plan of Salvation, it was awesome. They are both getting baptized on Saturday and we are also going to the temple with Terah!!! Its going to be her first time. What a way to end my mission, I have been so blessed!!! Its crazy, the Lord has seriously blessed me so much with the opportunity to teach all these amazing people!!! I love them so much and its so cool to see them make covenants with our Heavenly Father. Going to the temple and having 2 baptisms the last Saturday of my mission just makes me so happy. The Lord has truly blessed me. I hope i have time to email next week. I might not because we will be picking up the new missionaries. If not i want you all to know that i do have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, He is the Christ. He stands at the head of this church and at the head of this work. This mission has changed who i am. I love it!!! Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, he in reality saw Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ in the Sacred Grove. The Book of Mormon is the word of God, it is true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment