Monday, May 4, 2015

Share your testimony!

Another amazing week here in Cincinnati. I guess every week is just amazing to be honest. We had zone conference this week which was super fun to see all the missionaries. I also had a chance to visit a recent convert in Kentucky! I saw Edith. We only had 2 days in our own area but we were able to get Nick to church! We put him tentatively on date for the 16th and we are super excited for him. He is really searching for the truth. We had a good lesson with him and his grandma talking about the Book of Mormon. On Sunday he came to church and enjoyed it! We had dinner with the Porters after church and that was a ton of fun, they are the best, I love them so much. I am now in Muncie Indiana, where I was first trained! We came to their fun day. I love being out here, this mission has changed my life and its such a blessing everyday to bear my testimony. To tell people how much this gospel really has blessed me and my family. To tell them how much happiness it has brought to my life. And that's the truth of why I am out here. I owe the Lord quite a bit! He has blessed me so much and this is the least I could do for him. So yes anytime you get a chance please share your testimony with others, it will strengthen yours as it has mine. Thank you for all your support and all your prayers!!! Much love from Cincinnati!!



No comments:

Post a Comment