Monday, January 12, 2015

Teaching and Testifying!

This week was amazing!!! It started off Monday with a super powerful baptism of Craig and Marriah! They are the coolest family ever, I love them to death. Their daughter Raegan will be getting baptized this Saturday! I was also asked by a 8 year old if i could baptize her this Saturday, she is the coolest and we are really good friends, I am excited. This week will just be a blast. The Lord has really been blessing us and I have been seeing His hand in His work now more then ever! It has been raining quite a bit here in Cincinnati and we are getting what they call freezing rain... it touches the ground and turns to ice, its pretty crazy! This past week we went around with President and did role plays with all the missionaries. We are finishing the rest of the mission this week. We will be in Fort Wayne and Muncie this week! Both my companions go home next week and I'll be getting a new companion which I am excited for. Time has been flying by. We are super busy and we are having the time of our lives. Life is good! We taught a lady yesterday... she has very little but she is happy with what she has. It was so awesome to be with her. She has no furniture and so we all sat on the kids little chairs. I was just thinking about it yesterday. I am teaching a lady in Cincinnati about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and asked her as a representative of Jesus Christ to change her life, so that she can be happier. I am with a member of the church that I have met maybe once before and we are teaching and testifying. What is better then that! I just love it, it really hit me how awesome this really is... to be serving the Lord and doing His work at this time in Ohio. Church is true, read your scriptures, say your prayers, you will be blessed! Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment