Monday, January 5, 2015

I have changed!

Life is good here in CINCY!! We had a week full of miracles. We have been teaching Craig and Marriah. A totally awesome solid family. They have been investigating the church for about 4 years now. The second day I came to this area we went over and had a sweet lesson. It had been a couple months since the missionaries had stopped by because of conflicting schedules and things like that, anyways, we stopped by had a great lesson and invited him to be baptized, in December. We went over a couple more times and he told us he wants to be baptized on January 18th and his wife will do the same. SO that was the plan. We have been having really good lessons with them and one day we got a text from him informing us that he wants to be baptized on the 5th of January at 6:30!!!!! Thats TODAY!!! We have a baptism today and we are super excited. Their family is so awesome and I cannot wait to see them enter into the waters of baptism. After 4 years of the Lord preparing them, they are now making that life changing decision to be baptized! What a blessing! I am so blessed to be here at this time with the people that I am with. I know that God has put me here to effect lives through the teaching of the Gospel and also so others can bless my life and in the process change who I am. I have been doing a lot of reflecting this past week and it was such a blessing to look back on the year. I have seen the hand of the Lord in His work and I have changed because of Him. That is what the gospel is all about, its about change. It has not happened in an instant or in a day but I have changed as a person all around and its because of the Lord Jesus Christ. A recent convert in our ward had a very powerful testimony yesterday in which he said... you want proof. I have lived it, i have felt it. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. That is the truth. I know that these things are true because of I have lived it, I have seen the blessings. I have felt it and I know its true. I love sharing it with others! I would advise you to do the same, you will be happier. Love you all, thanks for all your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment