Monday, March 16, 2015

Mission call!

What am amazing week! It flew by so fast I can hardly remember what happened haha. We traveled a bunch, saw a lot of new missionaries and had a good time. We also had the opportunity to go to the temple this week with our zone, it was so much fun. I love going to the temple and I was able to receive a lot of answers! We also met with Terah and she is doing super awesome and she is going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead at the beginning of April! We were able to see a couple families this week and we are building up our teaching pool. The weather is warming up and its been such a blessing! We saw a less active yesterday named Alonzo! He is the best, he weighs like 300 pounds! Also me and my two companions all got a sweet haircut from Cuba! We all look the same, its super funny. So yeah life is good and I am doing awesome! Thanks for all your prayers and all your support!

PS. Congrats Heber on your mission call to Texas!!! You will do amazing and you will love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment