Monday, November 3, 2014

Direction & Guidance!


This week was solid! I got a new companion! Elder Mower from Idaho, he is sick, I love him! We get along super well. He plays football and bball as well. The Lord has really blessed me with good companions my whole mission, I am grateful for that! I learn so much from every companion. I got him on Tuesday and we got right to work, we found a lot of new people to teach and things are looking awesome for the month of November! We are still working with Matt and Jenni, Matt is doing awesome and he is still working on quitting smoking but he is doing a great job and its coming along fine! We found a lady named Amber and she came to church yesterday with a friend and she loved it and told us she would be back next week. She really wants direction and guidance in her life... she has a big decision to make coming up and she isn't sure which way to go. I know that the Lord will give her direction in guidance in her life. We have a loving Heavenly Father and he is willing to answer any questions we have. He wants us to be happy. He wants us to find joy and peace in this life and he will always be there for us. I know that because I have seen it, especially since I have been out on my mission. The Lord puts certain people and certain situations in your life for a reason. This work is for real and I love representing the Lord Jesus Christ, it has been such a blessing! I am stoked for another week here in the Land of Promise. Thanks for all your prayers and all your support, I really appreciate it. love you all!!!

This is Halloween night with my best friends, my comp is the one in the middle with the soccer ball in his lap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment