Monday, July 14, 2014

Singing!

This week was awesome! We worked hard and labored in the Lord's vineyard. We saw many miracles and we were very blessed. Orra and her kids are on date to get baptized this week! We are super excited for them! They are doing so well. Orra is reading the Book of Mormon and she loves church! We are also working with a guy named Jeremy... he is a Jamaican rapper. He is way cool, I love the guy. We have a lot going on this week and I am super excited for everything that is happening. The Lord has really blessed us. I am loving life and I am super happy. It has been raining a bit lately but the sun is coming soon. My companion and I have a new found obsession. We sing! We sing all the time, I love it and I am getting the hang of it believe it or not haha but we are having a jolly good time. But seriously.... singing invites the spirit so well why wouldn't we sing!? Y'all should try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment