Friday, May 31, 2013

One week!

I am the old guy, its weird once you have been here a week its like you have been here one year. But my companion name is Elder Peterson, his ankle is healing slowly. Sunday and Tuesday devotionals are freaking awesome. I used to look forward to devotionals so I could get some sleep, I have a whole different perspective now, I love them. Sunday's devotional was seriously an answer to my prayers. I am learning and growing so much, its awesome, I still have so much to learn though. My testimony is so much stronger and I see the hand of God in my life everyday more and more. I leave to Indiana Tuesday morning at 4!!!! I am so excited to get there so i can actually teach real investigators. The MTC has been good and I have only been here one week, but I already can't wait to go and serve the people of Indiana. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.





No comments:

Post a Comment