Monday, June 17, 2013

Muncie Indiana!

Muncie Indiana is awesome! So many great experiences this past week, I love it! We were on bikes this week and my butt got a little sore and it reminded me of the trip to Lake Powell. We are doing a lot of tracking, going door to door. The members here are taking good care of me. They feed us well. I had to give a talk yesterday at a fireside. Its called "why I believe" it went pretty well, I didn't know I was talking till an hour before so I didn't have much time to prepare. I have to give a talk in sacrament meeting next Sunday, I am excited for that as well! I am learning so much everyday its hard but I am putting my trust in the Lord! Teaching and being with the people in Indiana makes me realize more and more how blessed we are, its amazing.  The work is going forth and I am excited to be part of it! The Lord is blessing my life and I couldn't be more happy. God speed the right!

My address is 1307 S. Meeker Muncie Indiana 47302

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path, and blaze a trail."


No comments:

Post a Comment